Ski Chalet Info
The holiday price includes:
- Complementary bathroom products;
- Cooked breakfast option and continental breakfast;
- Homemade afternoon cakes with tea, coffee and hot chocolate;
- Four course evening meals with canapes, superior bottled wine on 6 evenings.
We will also:
- Book you a restaurant of your choice for your chalet hosts’ night off;
- Provide information on lessons;
- Help you book your childcare;
- Provide a laundry service (€15 a kilo);
- Be on hand to answer any questions about the resort and ensure you have a perfect holiday, whether it be exhilarating or relaxing.
Price does not include:
- Flights, travel insurance, airport transfers, ski lessons, ski / snowboard equipment hire, ski passes or childcare.
- Prices are based on two people sharing a room (unless in the triple room or the family suite)
- There is a supplement of 50% for single occupancy.
- Children under 2 years old: free
- Children over 2 years old and sleeping in a travel cot: £60
- Children under 12 years old and occupying a bed: £50 off adult price
Booking deposit: £150 per person.
1. Call us on +44 (0) 7912 481266 or email us at email@example.com to confirm availability.
2. Reserve your booking by phone or email. Bookings will be held for 5 days pending the receipt of a completed booking form and deposit. The deposit is £150 per person. No deposit is required for children not occupying beds. If you are booking your holiday less than 8 weeks before the commencement of your holiday, the balance will need to be paid in full in order to reserve the holiday. Please download the Booking Confirmation Form to see our terms and conditions.
3. Upon receipt of your deposit and booking form we will send you confirmation of your booking, along with an invoice for the remaining balance which will be due at least 8 weeks before the commencement of your holiday.
If you need to write to us, our address is:
Silver Lining Chalets Chalet Bruyeres, Oree des Pistes, Les Bruyeres, Les Menuires, Les Bellevilles, Savoie 73440, France