Facilities for children
We welcome children and understand the needs of parents – our aim is to provide you with a stress free family ski holiday.
Our ski chalets have plenty of private parking, so it is easy to transfer your luggage from your car at the beginning and end of your holiday. Our chalets are detached, so children (and adults!) can make as much noise as they like, and there is plenty of outdoor space for playing in the snow, sledging and snowball fights! Our chalets are only 150m from the chairlift, so it is a very short walk in the morning.
We can arrange home cooked meals suitable for children at an earlier sitting. We also have cots (and bedding), high chairs, microwave sterilizer, changing mat, a baby bath and toys for children aged under 2 available for you to use. In order to help you save space in your luggage, we can arrange for nappies and baby food to be in the chalet ready for your arrival.
A creche and nursery facilities are available in Les Menuires, and ski lessons for children from 4 years old are offered. We can also arrange a nanny to look after your children in the chalet. For more information on children’s skiing or boarding lessons, have a look at our Ski Lessons page.
- Visit Lugeland: Approx 4 euros for 30 minutes. Slide down an icy flume in a rubber ring! Great fun for children and adults. One, two or three people can fit in the rubber ring at a time! The faster you go, the higher you’ll slide up and walls and banks of the track.
- Roc’n Bob: There is a 4km mini-toboggan track starting at the top of the Roc des Trois Marches gondola. It has a vertical descent of 450m, so there is plenty of opportunity to really build up your speed! Click here for more information.
- Les Menuires Sports Centre: Amongst its facilities, the sports centre has a large indoor heated swimming pool, gym and squash courts. Perfect for a family morning or afternoon out when you don’t fancy skiing.
- Play on the snow castle at La Croisette in Les Menuires.
Special Children’s prices:
- Children under 2 years old: Free;
- Children over 2 years old and sleeping in a travel cot: £60;
- Children under 12 years old and occupying a bed: £50 off the adult price.