CATERED SKI & SNOWBOARD AND SUMMER ADVENTURE HOLIDAYS IN LES MENUIRES IN THE THREE VALLEYS, FRANCE
Whether it's a catered winter Alpine holiday skiing and snowboarding, a summer holiday walking, mountain biking or golfing or simply relaxing amid spectacular scenery, Silver Lining Chalets is the place to stay.
Now entering our seventh season, we are a small, experienced, energetic, owner-run company offering a personal service and great catered holidays. We are dedicated to offering you the highest standard of catered accommodation and service in a very relaxed and informal way. We offer high quality, from the ingredients we use to create delicious meals, to the personal service offered by our chalet hosts. Your catered holiday experience is our concern and we strive to fulfill your every individual need. Our aim at Silver Lining Chalets is to ensure that you are very well looked after and have a fantastic holiday, and we are confident we can achieve this because we live close by and are therefore always available to immediately resolve any issues that may arise. We also offer self-catering holidays in chalets Sara Marie & Isabelle for the summer season. Please see our Prices and Availability pages for further details.
Read what some of our previous guests thought of Silver Lining Chalets on our Testimonials page.
Chalets Sara Marie and Isabelle are beautiful alpine chalets set in stunning scenery in the quiet, Savoyard village of Le Bettaix, which is situated close to Les Menuires, Val Thorens, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville and Meribel. Le Bettaix lies on the river Doron, and is a pretty, traditional village which has a bar / restaurant and a ski hire shop. Our chalets' ideal location allows easy access to the vast Three Valleys which, with over 600km of piste, is the largest ski area in the world. The Bettex chairlift which runs out of Le Bettaix connects quickly into the rest of the Three Valleys lift system, and the Bettex blue piste that runs back down into the village is a nice, snow-cannoned piste that is easily manageable at the end of a strenuous day's skiing! In the summer, the Three Valleys transforms into a playground for summer activities, ranging from mountain biking and walking to white water rafting and kayaking to parapenting and fishing.
The chalets are about 1 hour 30 minutes' drive from Chambery Airport, and 2 hours 15 minutes' drive from Lyon and Geneva airports, and are also particularly well placed for self drivers. Please visit our Travel page for driving directions and maps.
The atmosphere at Silver Lining Chalets is informal and friendly, with an average of 30 - 32 guests in the winter in our chalets. Imagine relaxing with friends around an open log fire after a delicious dinner prepared from fresh local produce by our chefs.
When you stay at Silver Lining Chalets, here are just some of the benefits you'll enjoy:
- High quality, catered chalets with saunas;
- All rooms en-suite;
- Hot tubs;
- Boot warmers;
- Picturesque location in the Three Valleys, France;
- Delicious food prepared by our professional chefs;
- Vegetarians and guests with special dietary requirements (e.g. vegan, gluten-free, lactose-intolerant & nut allergies) catered for with equal care;
- Breakfast includes bacon and egg plus croissants and pains au chocolat freshly baked in your chalet every morning;
- Canapés and bubbly served to you on your first evening;
- For a small extra charge, a packed lunch every day to avoid having to eat at mountain restaurants, which can be a little pricey!;
- Help in booking your childcare;
- Laundry service;
- Free, unlimited wireless internet access;
- A fun, sociable atmosphere for groups, families, children, couples and individuals;
- If you have a birthday or anniversary whilst on holiday with us, we'll bake you a cake and put up decorations to celebrate your special day!
- NEW FOR 2012! We can now offer you the services of Pamper Off Piste, who offer a range of massage and beauty treatments, all done in the comfort of your own chalet. For further details, please contact us.
A flexible and friendly team, always available with help and advice to make sure you get the most out of your stay with us. If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 7912 481266 or +33 (0) 6 42 31 67 18.
We're looking forward to welcoming you to the